At Scotch we recognise getting children to school safely and on time is important and our bus service is designed to help.
All of our buses are fitted with seat-belts and our drivers fully certified to drive. As well as being accessible via public transport, Scotch College operate daily return charter bus services.
Roundabout Charter Services (exclusive to Scotch)
- Adelaide Hills (service one [express]): Woodside, Oakbank, Balhannah, Verdun, Torrens Park.
- Adelaide Hills (service two): Bridgewater, Aldgate, Stirling, Crafers, Eagle on the Hill (old freeway) Torrens Park.
- Adelaide Hills (service three): Mount Barker, Hahndorf, Mylor, Heathfield, Stirling, Crafers West, Torrens Park (this route no longer goes down Upper Sturt Rd).
- Unley/Kingswood Route: North Adelaide, CBD, Unley, Hyde Park, Unley Park, Kingswood, Torrens Park.
- Henley Beach Coastal: West Lakes, Henley Beach, West Beach, Glenelg, Park Holme, Daw Park, Colonel Light Gardens, Torrens Park.
- Hallett Cove/Flagstaff Hill: Hallett Cove, Shiedow Park, Aberfoyle park, Flagstaff Hill, Blackwood Park, Blackwood, Belair, Lynton, Torrens Park.
- Tusmore:Toorak Gardens, Glenside, Frewville, Parkside, Fullarton, Malvern, Unley, Mitcham, Torrens Park.
- Burnside: Norwood, Kensington, Magill, Burnside, Beaumont, St George, Urrbrae, Myrtle Bank, Torrens Park.
Bookings for these services are handled by Roundabout Charters directly. Further information and bookings can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookings can be made for full terms, and casual bookings can be made.
Registered users pay a $60 per term booking fee and a student cost per trip of $3.25.* Discounts apply to families. Non-registered casual users are charged $6.40 per trip* (no booking fee applies).
Roundabout will record weekly usage and the appropriate cost is added to your College disbursement account issued each term (dates as advised on the College fee schedule). For further information about bookings and bus services, please contact email@example.com.
*Charges are subject to review annually.
Road King Bus Service
Road King offers two morning and one afternoon School Bus Service through the North Eastern Suburbs.
Covering: Port Adelaide, Woodville, Croydon Park, Prospect, Sefton Park, Broadview, Northfield (morning only), Hampstead Gardens, Klemzig, Felixstow, Royston Park, Payneham, Norwood, Beluah Park, Norwood, Kensington, Wattle Park, Leabrook, Erindale, Burnside, Hazelwood Park, Linden Park, Beaumont, St Georges, Glen Osmond, Myrtle Bank, Netherby and Torrens Park.
This can be altered to accommodate Parents requirements. The Road King service is not exclusively for Scotch students and enquiries and payments are made directly to the operator.
Contact Sandy Brown on (08) 8341 0677 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.