Imagine having the opportunity to provide for your child’s education in advance, at current tuition rates – at Scotch College you can – with our exclusive Pre-Paid Education Plan.
How does it work?
Under this unique scheme, parents, grandparents or other benefactors can pay student’s fees in advance.
- Fees are paid on a term by term basis at current fee rates (you can pay more than one term at a time)
- You receive prepaid certificates in the name of your child which should be stored safely
- Certificates are redeemed when fees are due as full payment for the agreed tuition
- Prepaid fees give your child priority entry to Scotch College in the selected year if places are available
- Certificates must be purchased at least 12 months prior to commencement to ensure the fixed fee benefit*
What are the Benefits?
Worries about fee increases and paying fees at the time of education are removed
Payments can be spread over a long period of time
Tuition fees are fixed at today’s prices for up to 12 years
The investment in education is secured
For more information about the wonderful educational opportunities available for your child at Scotch or to find out more about our Prepaid Education Plan, contact the Finance Department on (08) 8274 4333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: At least four certificates must be purchased to confirm entry to the College subject to the normal non-financial entry requirements. The appropriate entry and application fee must also be paid.
The Prepaid Education Scheme is open only to residents of South Australia.
* conditions apply