Scotch College is proud to host the ‘Seven Secrets to a Healthy Mind’ session with Clinical Psychologist Dr Tom Nehmy for parents of Year 8 students.
This seminar will be held via Zoom. Meeting details will be sent with RSVP email confirmations.
You can secure your child’s mental health, wellbeing and resilience into the future, by learning:
- The specific ingredients to robust mental health and true wellbeing
- How to prevent anxiety, depression and eating disorders in your child
- The #1 indicator of resilience in kids
- How your child’s wellbeing is linked to their academic and sporting achievement
- The ‘Great Mistake’ parents make and how to avoid it
- Why we have emotions and how to manage them well